Prep 35 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this recipe in Cooking Light. The marinade is so easy to throw together and it is so delicious! I used dried lemon rind and dried oregano. I cooked the pork on the grill for about 4 minutes on each side.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- Combine first 5 ingredients in an 11 x 7–inch baking dish. Add pork, turning to coat. Let stand 30 minutes, turning pork occasionally.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove pork from baking dish; discard marinade. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes on each side or until done.