Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Sharing Our Best - Valley County Hospital and Long Term Care, c. 1994.
Make and share this Pork Chops & Hash Browns Potato Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Brown chops; sprinkle with salt and set aside.
- Combine soup, milk, sour ceam, pepper and 1/2 t salt. Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup French fried onion.
- Spoon into 9x13-inch pan.
- Arrange pork chops over top. Bake covered at 350*F for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minutes longer, or until cheese has melted.