- 2 pork chops (1-1/2" each)
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 slices onions
- 2 apples, peeled,cored and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Layer on 2 pieces of aluminum foil large enough to hold ingredients; 1 chop, 1 sweet potatoe, 1 onion slice, 1 apple.
- Fold up and seal each packet.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until sweet potatoe is soft when stuck with a fork.
- Serve with rice.
- Note: Do not open packages while baking as this will allow steam to escape, drying out the chops.
- Caution when opening packets, steam will be hot enough to burn.