This dish is fantastic for pot luck dinners, having a few friends over or just spending the evening in with the kids.
- Brown pork chops in skillet lightly greased with vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 Tbs seasoned salt and set aside.
- Combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper, remaining seasoned salt, and hot sauce.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup Durkees onions.
- Spoon mixture into a 9x13 baking dish, arrange pork chops on top.
- Bake covered for 40 minutes at 350 degrees, then uncover, top with remaining cheese and Durkees onions, then cook uncovered for approximately 5 minutes longer.