1 hr 10 mins
Wanted eggrolls for dinner and threw this together at the last minute. My children thought they were great and they are light without having too much cabbage in them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs pork loin
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 4 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) packages egg roll wraps
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1Brown pork.
- 2mix with next 4 ingredients.
- 3in separate bowl mix chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and pepper.
- 4pour over pork mixture and mix well.
- 5put appproximately 1/4 cup on each egg roll wrapper and roll.
- 6these can either be fryed or brush lightly with oil and bake in oven till brown and crisply.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Shrimp Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 333.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 9.6 g