Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a cookbook put out by Decatur Senior Citizens.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans (good brand)
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pickle, chopped (or relish)
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 slices fried bacon (or bottle of bacon bits)
- Drain beans.
- Mix ingredients together and chill.
- This dish is best when cold.
I thought this was very good. another way to eat those pork and beans. Thanks
Made this for my "Not Your Typical Salad" theme in My 3 Chefs, and it's definitely not your typical salad! It was ok - not bad - but not something that I think I would make again.