Easy to make and tasty meal. Meatballs can be made ahead of time and frozen. I hope you like it. Prep time includes chopping the onion and pepper.
- Combine first 7 ingredients, mixing well to combine.
- Shape hamburger mixture into roughly 20-24 meatballs about 1 1/2 inches around.
- Place meatballs in crockpot and pour soup and tomatoes (plus juice from tomatoes) over the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4.
- I usually make the meatballs the night before, or even a week before, then freeze them until ready to use.
- Makes for a real quick preparation time.