Recipe by Big Kahuna in Alaska
I make this up using bear sausage and moose burger, but you can substitute regular store bought stuff though. Kids love it.
- 1 lb moose burger
- 1 lb mild italian bear sausage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 elephant garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 -3 cups macaroni
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cook Macaroni el dente according to directions.
- 2. Brown sausage and burger together in oil.
- 3. Add onion, celery, pepper, garlic and cook until tender.
- 4. Add tomatoes, corn, spices and simmer 3 minutes.
- 5. Add soup and macaroni and heat thoroughly.