Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These tasty muffins use can quickly be made even when peaches are not in season because they use a jar of peach baby food. They come out so moist they practically melt in your mouth.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine the flour, poppy seeds, baking soda and salt.
- Add to the creamed mixture alternately with baby food.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
It's been a while since I bought anything in the baby food isle of the grocery store, but found everything I needed & followed your recipe right on down! Great tasting muffins, these! Wonderfully flavorful & something I look forward to making again! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup recipe tag]