Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple side dish that pairs well with just about anything.
- 473.18 ml eggs noodles, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1.23 ml salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 14.79 ml poppy seed
- Place drained noodles in a large warmed bowl.
- Add in the butter, salt, pepper, and poppy seeds; toss gently.
- Serve immediately.
This is a quick and easy side dish. Served this topped with Quick Swedish Meatballs.
Yipee! I was looking for a carb to go with tonights dinner and the easiest thing I had on hand was half a box of rotini. I looked for a quick noodle side, but everything required parmesan, which I happen to be out of. I saw this one, and was rather skeptic, but when I saw it was 'Nurse Di', I opted to try it since I'm pretty sure I've made other 'Nurse Di' recipes and they turned out good. ^ ^ Long story short, my family LOVED it! I was amazed because it's so few ingredients, but it turned out really tasty. My husband even 'gave me permission' to make this whenever I wanted. Thanks for a great side dish!