Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Better than store-bought for sure. Quick and easy to make! I like to serve this with romaine/spinach lettuce greens, fresh sliced strawberries, mandarin oranges, toasted glazed almonds, and red onion. Always a hit with my family!
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (or canola oil)
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard (I like Hellman's)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or cruet.
- Shake to combine.
- Serve chilled with your favorite salad.
Delicous! I used only 3 T. of olive oil. I also had to use regular mustard. It turned out just fine. This will become a regular for me.
this is a great recipe! yummy...hope to have this on the thanksgiving table this year!
Nice dressing! The mayo added a slightly cream color/texture. Thanks Finny's Mom, for posting. Roxygirl