Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick and yummy snack or great for lunch with a side salad.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced onion (instant or fresh)
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) canof refrigerated flakey biscuit dough
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease 10 muffin cups.
- Brown ground beef in lg skillet, drain.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar.
- Cook 1 min to blend flavors while stirring constantly.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits and place one into each greased muffin cup, firmly pressing in bottom and up sides forming a 1/4 inch rim.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup meat mixture in each biscuit lined cup.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 400°F 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute Remove from muffin pan.
- *To make ahead, prepare as directed, cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours and bake.