- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup corn flakes, crushed (or grain, flakes)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except oil and cheese in a medium mixing bowl.
- Using about 1/3 cup, shape mixture into 6 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; cook patties about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Top with cheese of your choice.