Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just found the idea so cute, thought I'd post for those of you with small children.
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 6 cups freshly plain popped popcorn
decorations such as
- raisins or gumdrops or dried fruit
- In a large pot, over low heat, melt marshmallows and 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine, stirring constantly until marshmallows are gooey. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the popped popcorn a little bit at a time. Let the pot cool for at least a minute. Rub some butter or margarine on your hands. Then, scoop out a handful of the mixture and make one ball for the body and one for the head. Use decorations to make eyes, nose, mouth. If you make his body about the size of a tennis ball, this recipe makes about 7 snowmen.