Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet and Salty deliciousness. Great for holiday parties. I found this in a PIL cookbook called Holiday Gifts from a Jar.
- Line a 15 1/2x10x1-inch baking pan or large tray with a sheet of parchment paper; set aside.
- Pop popcorn according to package directions; shake bag so that un-popped kernels fall to the bottom.
- Pour popcorn, pretzels, almonds and dried cranberries into large bowl. Discard un-popped popcorn kernels.
- Melt white morsels according to package directions. Stir in cinnamon; pour over popcorn and pretzels. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spread evenly on parchment lined tray. Let set to harden, about 1 hour. Break apart large pieces. Store in airtight container.