Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another recipe I've had since my Newlywed days. Slightly sweet, these little muffins are always welcome at the table.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- In a bowl, stir together all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Fill greased muffin cups half full. Bake at 375* for 18-20 minute or.
- until lightly browned. Yield: 9 rolls.
As someone who has barely baked before in his life, but wants to start making his own food more often, I can attest that this recipe is simple and quick, yet provides great results with a minimum of resources. <br/>Will use again! I have a feeling there could be a lot of great variations on this recipe.
Yummy! I added the last of the blueberries in the freezer. Quick and easy to do. Made for Beverage Tag.