A simple but extraordinarily good lunch salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked lobster meat
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- boston lettuce leaves or bibb lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1Add the the chicken and next 3 ingredients to a mixing bowl; gently toss to mix; set aside.
- 2To make the dressing: whisk the mayonnaise, tarragon, and lemon juice in a small bowl; add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Pour the dressing over the chicken-lobster mixture; toss to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 1-8 hours.
- 5To serve: line individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
- 6Mound the salad onto the lettuce leaves.
- 7Garnish with tomato and hard-boiled egg wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poorman's Lobster Roll Salad
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.6
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 332.2 mg
- Sodium 860.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 43.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: