Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
This soup is pretty much a use anything you have soup. It's basic but filling, and invented by Mr Pook ;)
- Heat the butter or oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add the chopped onions and fry until they are cooked, unless you like them caramelized, cook them a little longer.
- Add the soup stock, or if you're using powdered chicken noodle soup, add the water according to cooking directions on the package.
- Add the carrots, and in 5 minutes add the potatoes and other vegetables you wanted as well as the chicken (if you had any).
- Add the pasta.
- Add the curry.
- Simmer the soup until all the veggies are cooked.
- You can also add black pepper to taste, or other seasonings like garlic powder if you wish.