This soup is pretty much a use anything you have soup. It's basic but filling, and invented by Mr Pook ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the butter or oil in a pan on medium heat.
- 2Add the chopped onions and fry until they are cooked, unless you like them caramelized, cook them a little longer.
- 3Add the soup stock, or if you're using powdered chicken noodle soup, add the water according to cooking directions on the package.
- 4Add the carrots, and in 5 minutes add the potatoes and other vegetables you wanted as well as the chicken (if you had any).
- 5Add the pasta.
- 6Add the curry.
- 7Simmer the soup until all the veggies are cooked.
- 8You can also add black pepper to taste, or other seasonings like garlic powder if you wish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pook Soup
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 362.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 9.7 g