This soup is pretty much a use anything you have soup. It's basic but filling, and invented by Mr Pook ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the butter or oil in a pan on medium heat.
- 2Add the chopped onions and fry until they are cooked, unless you like them caramelized, cook them a little longer.
- 3Add the soup stock, or if you're using powdered chicken noodle soup, add the water according to cooking directions on the package.
- 4Add the carrots, and in 5 minutes add the potatoes and other vegetables you wanted as well as the chicken (if you had any).
- 5Add the pasta.
- 6Add the curry.
- 7Simmer the soup until all the veggies are cooked.
- 8You can also add black pepper to taste, or other seasonings like garlic powder if you wish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pook Soup
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 362.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 9.7 g