- 4 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, slivered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon salt, sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and butter in ac large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes being careful not to brown.
- Add squash , onions, salt and pepper. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and saute for about 5 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached.