Recipe by DailyInspiration
A great morning shake using banana and Pomegranate Juice.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Wow, what a great shake this was Nancy. It was the perfect breakfast treat served along with your eggs benedict with mock hollandaise. Thick, rich, smooth, full of flavor. This shake was quick and easy to make. A really lovely flavor from the pomogranate, banana, vanilla and honey. I did omit the protein powder. Thanks for sharing a recipe that I will make often.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla soymilk (or low-fat milk)
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 large banana, peeled and broken into chunks
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds (or sliced)
- 2 -4 tablespoons protein powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey (or to taste)