Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pomegranate juice gives champagne a new festive edge. A few pomegranate seeds in the bottom of a chilled champagne flute will float up and bounce around like little red jewels on golden bubbles.
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice, well chilled
- 3 ounces champagne, well chilled
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
- To a chilled champagne flute add 1 ounce pomegranate juice.
- Tilt flute and very gently pour champagne down side of flute so as to not break the bubbles.
- Enjoy while still chilled and bubbly.
So sparkly and beautiful, Deb, the taste exceeds the looks! My champagne was chilled, but my pom juice wasn't, so I added an ice cube. This was a lovely drink to share with DH on date night! Thank you for sharing with the class, Deb!