Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Brazilian dish
Make and share this Pollo Borracho (Drunken Chicken) recipe from Food.com.
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter until onion is soft.
- Butter a heavy casserole large enough to hold all ingredients.
- Place half the ham in the bottom, chicken breasts on top, then remaining ham. Sprinkle with cumin and sage, add sautéed onion and garlic.
- Add wine and stock to cover the chicken.
- Cover the casserole and bake at 325° for 30 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken and ham from the casserole to a deep warmed platter.
- Reduce sauce over high heat, add flour to thicken slightly.
- Pour sauce over chicken and ham. Serve.