1/1 Photo of Pollo Al Ajillo (Chicken and Garlic)
1 hr 30 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
Recipe from all recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large covered skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Cook chicken in oil until browned on all sides.
- 3Remove chicken from skillet.
- 4Arrange potatoes in the skillet to cover the bottom.
- 5Scatter garlic cloves over potatoes.
- 6Place chicken on top of garlic and potatoes.
- 7Sprinkle pepper, salt, and parsley over chicken.
- 8Pour sherry and port over all.
- 9Cover, and simmer over low heat until potatoes and chicken are cooked through, approximately 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pollo Al Ajillo (Chicken and Garlic)
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 824.2
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 160.4 mg
- Sodium 603.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 41.0 g