Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice side dish to serve with your favorite meat.
Make and share this Polish Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place sliced potatoes in bottom.
- Saute chopped onions in butter.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Beat together eggs, sour cream, and milk.
- Mix in salt and pepper.
- Pour sour cream mixture over top of potatoes.
- In small mixing bowl, mix together bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle mixture over top of potatoes.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top is browned.