Recipe by Manda
These are great little appetizers to have on hand when "unexpected" guests pop in. We always have a few batches in the freezer, and everyone loves them. I am ALWAYS asked for the recipe (I think by this point, I have it memorized!)lol. I could make these in my sleep!! Note: Servings is approximate.
- 2 loaves miniature party rye rounds
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage or 1 lb sausage
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and sausage in separate skillets. Drain both.
- In a pot, add hamburger, sausage, and rest of ingredients and stir until cheese is melted.
- Put 1 teaspoons of mixture on each bread slice and freeze on cookie sheets for 10 minute or until set.
- Remove from sheets and place in plastic bags. Freeze.
- Take out as many as you want to use and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until hot.