Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Sunset. YUM.
- 118.29 ml chopped pancetta (3 oz.) or 118.29 ml bacon
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh sage leaf
- 236.59 ml polenta
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a 2 1/2- to 3-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta in olive oil until crisp and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer half the pancetta to paper towels to drain.
- Add chopped sage to pan and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Cook polenta according to package directions. Add salt and fresh-ground pepper to taste (omit butter).
- Ladle polenta into bowls and top with reserved pancetta.