Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Having an elegant holiday party? Here's your punch! It's reworded from Christmas with Southern Living 2004.
- 750 ml champagne, chilled
- 3 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup frozen white grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- fresh cranberries (for garnish)
- Stir together all ingredients in a 2 quart pitcher.
- Put on tray with Champagne flutes. Garnish tray, punch, or flutes with cranberries as you see fit. It'll look great, I promise!
This is a favorite holiday treat! It is simple to make. I have made it for a few years now, and have passed the recipe along to others who had to have it. I like to drop a couple of frozen cranberries in the bottom of the flutes-so pretty! Rave reviews--you must try!