1/1 Photo of Plantain Chips Sauce
This great tasting sauce goes well with hot fresh plantain chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, mince the garlic cloves.
- 2Second, mix all other ingredients together.
- 3Third, throw all ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- 4Fourth, stir until minced garlic is golden brown and remove from heat.
- 5Last, spread over hot fresh plantain chips and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plantain Chips Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g