Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
In 'Quesadillas' by Donna Kelly
- 8 (80 inch) flour tortillas (white, wheat, garlic)
- 170.09 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 170.09 g cansliced black olives, drained
- 118.29 ml diced onion
- 118.29 ml diced green bell pepper
- 226.79 g package pepperoni
- 113.39 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lay 4 tortillas on the counter and spread about 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese over each.
- Sprinkle a few black olives, 2 tablespoons onion, and 2 tablespoons green bell pepper over cheese.
- Lay pepperoni on top, covering entire surface.
- Sprinkle another 1/3 Celsius cheese over top.
- Cover each with one of the remaining tortillas.
- Brush a little water on top of each tortilla.
- Spread 1/4 cup parmesan cheese in a thin layer over top and press down with a wide spatula, making sure cheese is pressed into tortilla.
- Repeat with each quesadilla.
- Place quesadillas, Parmesan-crust side up, onto a wire rack standing on a baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, checking frequently so as not to burn.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
- May serve with warm marinara, for dipping.