Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and Easy snack for the kids. Makes a good filling lunch too when time is of the essence.
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 24 pieces pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce, warmed
- Unroll breadsticks and seperate into 8 pieces.
- Place 3 slices pepperoni on the bottom half of each stick, leaving about 3/4" of dough at the bottom.
- Fold top end over pepperoni and pinch ends to seal.
- Twist breadsticks.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine cheese and seasonings.
- Sprinkle over breadsticks.
- Bake @ 350 for 15-20 min or until golden brown.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.
These are excellent... I make these when we know we will have house guests its something simple to put out for them. Thank you for posting this recipe.