Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy supper for the working Moms and Dads out there. This is one the kids will like.
- 2 1⁄2 cups dry noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles as package directs, drain.
- Set aside.
- In skillet brown beef and onion.
- Add tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce mix and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cooked noodles.
- Top with cheese, cover and cook on low for 5 minutes, until cheese melts.
Well, Inez, you've done it again! Made this for a quick dinner, except doubled the pasta. It was very good and especially easy. It was a little dry because of the added pasta, but the flavor was great and ALL 4 kids AND my husband absolutely went crazy over it! I think I may try adding some pepperoni next time, and some pizza sauce. Served with crusty italian bread and butter and we had dinner in no time. Thanks for sharing!
My family really enjoyed this one. It's quick & easy. A real kid pleaser. Thanks
Fantastic! Very fast recipe to prepare. I used 4 cups of medium sized egg noodles and added one clove of garlic. I think you could even add a can of drained mushrooms. Thanks for posting this winning recipe.