Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I received an Ohio Cookbook from Midwest Maven and this recipe was in it from Kathleen White of Wintersville. It sounded so good I wanted to share it with you all! Great when entertaining for summer picnics barbecues and cookouts, but good anytime!Cooking time is time it takes to heat water to boiling and cook pasta.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagespiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 -4 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 -2 bunch green onion, sliced
- 3 -4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, cheese, onion and pepperoni.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, and stir well.
- Pour dressing over pasta, and stir gently.
- Cover, and refrigerate for several hours before serving to allow flavors to marry.