- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3⁄4 lb ham, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 lb hard salami, sliced thin
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Knead dough ingredients, put in large bowl and cover for a half an hour.
- Grease 13 X 9 pan with butter, then roll out dough and place half in pan, then layer filling.
- Then, beat 6 eggs and one cup of milk, pinch of pepper and pour over filling.
- Sprinkle with a little oregano and basil on top.
- Put rest of pie crust over top and pinch together, make a hole in the middle with a fork.
- Brush with egg yolk.
- Bake 400 F for 45 minutes.