Recipe by Evie*
Another recipe from Joanna Farrow, made these for the grandkids lunch and they were really popular. Easy to make too.
- 500 g puff pastry
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50 g pepperoni, thinly sliced (or other salami type meat)
- 125 g mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet and sprinkle with a little water.
- Roll out pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface and cut out 6 (4 inch) rounds using a saucer as a guide.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread each round with the tomato paste, to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
- Place 4 cherry halves the pepperoni slices and the mozzarella on top.
- Drizzle with the oil and bake for 20 minutes until the pastry is well risen and golden, and the cheese has melted.