- 2 tubes pizza dough
- 1 regular can pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out both pizza doughs on top of each other. Use a plate as a stencil to cut them into 2 circles. Take the top one off and put pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese on top of the bottom one. Place the other pizza dough on top.
- Place a smaller round object in the middle and cut from that object to the outside in 11 slices.
- Twist each slice and brush olive oil on top of the whole thing.
- Bake in the oven at 400 for 20-25 minutes.