Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Parenting Magazine. Feel free to use leftover cooked broccoli in place of frozen.
Make and share this Pizza Pockets recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine 1/2 cup pizza sauce, broccoli, cheese, and pepperoni, if using, in a medium bowl.
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3 inch circle, and top half of each with a heaping tablespoon of broccoli mixture. Fold empty side over the mixture. Press the edges with a fork to seal.
- Place pizza pockets on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush each with egg mixtures, and pierce a small hole in the top of each. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve with remaining pizza sauce.
- HOW KIDS CAN HELP: Flatten biscuits; mix the egg and water; use a fork to seal the biscuits.
- Nutrition: 139 calories, 3 g fat.