Recipe by Lainey6605
This is another Weight Watchers recipe favorite from Jennifer Hudson. It is delicious and satisfies my craving for pizza! Points plus value is 5 per serving. This serves 6. Feel free to add any vegetable toppings you may like.
- 1 (10 ounce) prebaked thin whole wheat pizza crusts
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F; spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place crust on prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange tomatoes on crust and sprinkle with garlic.
- Top evenly with mozzarella, basil, and oregano; drizzle with oil.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.
- Cut into 6 wedges.