1/4 Photos of Pizza Dough Bread Machine
I used sparkling water just because I ran out of bottled water and I'm not a fan of tap. Give this a try. The optional ingredients can be skipped or changed to which spices you enjoy for a little something extra. Of course you would use the garlic for savory pies and cinnamon for dessert or curry type pies. But if using real garlic and not powdered do add after rising. Because garlic does kill yeast. I have made the dough with powdered garlic with no problems. Pizza is a great way to get your children into cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups sparkling water (tap can be used)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (your choice of Fresh herbs) (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fast-rising active dry yeast
- 1Place ingredients into your bread machine according to your manufactures directions.
- 2Mine is wet first then placing salt sugar and yeast in separate corners.
- 3Set machine on basic dough cycle.
- 4When dough cycle has finished remove from machine and place on a floured surface. I use a sil pad or a dough board.
- 5Divide in two.
- 6Roll out to 12 in rounds.
- 7Top with what ever your heart desires.
- 8Bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- 9Try making a grilled pizza.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.0 g