pasta, Italian Sausage, cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9X13 casserole dish.
- 3Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- 4In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown, drain grease. Mix in the cooked pasta and pasta sauce. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- 5In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, olives, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
- 6Spoon the cheese mixture over the sausage and pasta mixture. Top with pepperoni slices.
- 7Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1046.6
- Calories from Fat 484
- Total Fat 53.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 133.8 mg
- Sodium 2560.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 55.2 g