Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple recipe, and a kid-pleaser.
Make and share this Pizza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13x9x2 inch pan with nonstick spray and line with biscuits.
- Brown ground beef & drain.
- Add everything down to spices; pour over biscuits.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until biscuits are done and cheese is melted and bubbly.