Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are very easy to make and always come out perfect.
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed or minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese or 1 tablespoon romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian spices
- Add in whatever order your breadmaker requires, just keep the garlic away from the yeast as you would the salt.
- Run through the dough cycle.
- When finished, remove from pan.
- Shape into crusts and let rise one more time.
- Before baking you can sprinkle more grated cheese and/or herbs and brush lightly with a little more olive oil.
- Prick the bottom to prevent large bubbles.
- Bake at 450 to 475 (depending on your oven) until lightly brown (10 to 15 minutes).
- Oil any non-stick pans lightly or sprinkle with cornmeal to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Bake until lightly brown.
- Freeze until needed.
Tastes and smells great. Made enough for one very large pizza shell.
I have made a few crusts around here and this is by far the BEST!! It smells so good and tastes great and it was so easy!! thanks, Paula