Recipe by CattieCann
Great for adults and kids. And very easy to make. Almost anything can be put in the middle of these little morsels. You can also sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top.
- 37 ounces pizza dough, store bought
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 3 pie pans with butter or shortening.
- Cut mozzarella block into 48 cubes.
- Start pinching off walnut size pieces of dough as you go. In each dough piece place a cube of cheese. Seal dough around cheese and place seam side down in pie pan.
- Repeat, placing approximately 16 pizza dough balls in each pie plate.
- Once all assembled, brush with the olive oil and then sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Optional: You can sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese on top of the oil and seasoning.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16 to 20 minutes. Serve warm with marinara sauce.