Recipe by -Sylvie-
These are great for a finger buffet or as an appertizer. They are simple to make and can be eaten hot or cold. You can also substitute the tuna for pepperoni or any other favourite topping.
- 1 lb frozen puff pastry
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 6 1⁄2 ounces tuna in brine, drained
- 2 fresh mozzarella balls, buffalo, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw the sheets of puff pastry according to package instructions.
- Cut into desired shapes and size. (My puff pastry usually comes in six small sheets which I cut into eight triangles each, but you could also make them bigger or use cookie cutters to make fancy shapes.).
- Top each with some pizza sauce and tuna and finish with a slice of mozzarella.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Can be served straight away or served cold.