Recipe by Little Bee
These are great appetizers to make in a hurry or as a simple snack. They are very easy to make and very kid friendly!
Top Review by faith58
I make these too LB and sometimes I put them on english muffins. On some of them I sometimes put italian sausage too, this is a recipe that brings me back to my childhood. *and that was long ago* lol Also I line the pans with foil in case any of the cheese drips. Thanks for sharing. :) Very good recipe, definately 5 stars :)
- 1 can biscuit
- pizza sauce
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten biscuit in hand Put a little pizza sauce on biscuit then a slice of pepperoni.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Fold edges of biscuit to center and seal.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.