Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Fix it Quick with a Mix, cookbook.
- 2 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup sour cream, cabot
- 4 ounces cheese (cabot,sharp cheddar, 1 c)
- 1⁄2 cup ham, cooked chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degreesF.
- In a miing bowl, combine baking mix, sour cream, cheese and ham; stir together to fom soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured work surface and pat into 3/4-inch-thick layer. Cut out biscuits with cutter. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown; serve hot.