- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all the ingredients into the pan of the bread maker - the order given will give the best results.
- Run the machine on the dough only cycle.
- Press down to deflate slightly and rest for 30 minutes and heat the oven up with a heavy flat tray or pizza stone on the lowest rack.
- Spread/stretch/roll out to fit your pizza pan.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- Place into your hot oven, still in the pizza pan, on top of the hot tray and bake at 220C for 15-20 minutes.