1/1 Photo of Pizza Base for the Bread Maker
Kiwibird #2's Note:
A tasty, easy base that has a similar texture to Pizza Hut pan pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure all the ingredients into the pan of the bread maker - the order given will give the best results.
- 2Run the machine on the dough only cycle.
- 3Press down to deflate slightly and rest for 30 minutes and heat the oven up with a heavy flat tray or pizza stone on the lowest rack.
- 4Spread/stretch/roll out to fit your pizza pan.
- 5Top with your favorite toppings.
- 6Place into your hot oven, still in the pizza pan, on top of the hot tray and bake at 220C for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Base for the Bread Maker
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 676.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g