1 hr 30 mins
I found this cute recipe on a Pillsbury email that I received and had to share it on Zaar!! You need a baby foot shaped cookie cutter for this recipe!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 egg whites
- 1Heat oven to 350°F; grease and flour 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 2Prepare cake mix as directed by package, using water, oil, and eggs listed above.
- 3Pour into greased and floured pan.
- 4Bake at 350° F for 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool.
- 5Brush top of cake with amaretto; to avoid cake crumbs, freeze cake 1 hour before cutting.
- 6Cut cake into pieces using foot-shaped cookie cutter; return to freezer.
- 7In small bowl, combine remaining icing ingredients.
- 8Blend at low speed until powdered sugar is moistened.
- 9Beat at high speed until smooth.
- 10If necessary, add 2 to 3 teaspoons water until icing is of desired drizzling consistency.
- 11Set cake pieces on wire rack over 15x10x1-inch baking pan or waxed paper.
- 12Spoon icing evenly over top and sides of cake pieces (Icing which drips off can be reused).
- 13Using pink and/or blue decorator icing, outline foot-shaped petits fours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pitter Patter Baby Shower Petit Fours
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 320.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 54.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: