Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
You can eat well and keep your brain sharp and your heart healthy by adding more fatty fish like salmon to your diet. This one is so tasty that it is hard to believe it is healthy! If you do not like Dijon mustard, you can coat the fish with olive oil (Mommy Diva).
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted pistachios, shelled
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) wild salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small food processor combine nuts, breadcrumbs, cheese and salt.
- Pulse mixture until fine.
- Transfer nut mixture to a shallow bowl, drizzle with olive oil and toss with a fork until the crumbs are well moistened.
- Spread the top of each fillet evenly with mustard.
- Press the mustard coated side of each fillet into the crumb mixture to generously coat the fish.
- Set the fillets, coating side up, on the pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the fillets to form a thick encrustment.
- Bake fillet until topping is crisp and browned and the fish is cooked through, approx 40 minutes depending on thickness.