Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful fruity summer delight with a nutty flavor. Got this recipe from my mom. Pistachio is my favorite! (Prep time includes chilling time)
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, juice drained and reserved
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, juice drained and reserved
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, cut or diced (optional)
- Mix pudding, fruit and 2 cups of juice from fruit.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Add nuts and garnish with cherries.
Fast and easy to make! I had asked several people for it but no one had the recipe My sister found this on Recipe Zaar, It was our Thanksgiving dessert. And easy to make!