Country Cookin''s Note:
Pistachio and ice cream, this dessert is very sweet but a great treat even if your not a fan of pistachios
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crunch the ritz crackers then add the butter together, press the mixture into a 9 x 13" pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let cool (I sometimes put it in the freezer to cool faster).
- 2Mix the pakage of pudding with the milk, add ice cream and beat in an electic mixer for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
- 3Spread over cooled crust and freeze.
- 4After it is set cover with the cool whip.
- 5Chop the crispy crunch bars.
- 6Sprinkle the chopped chocolate bar on top.
- 8Take out about 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.3
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 231.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix